McKnight Consulting looks at the past to inform the present through an array of Public History Projects designed to educate and inspire people of all ages. To that end, we:
- Preserve historic properties using the most cutting edge building science methods.
- Research history, genealogy, property ownership, community activities and more.
- Advise individuals on preservation of family photos and heirlooms.
- Develop and implement interactive public programs, festivals, events.
- Research & develop interpretive plans, guided tour scripts and narratives.
McKnight Consulting’s Community Character Project seeks to promote civility, courtesy and civic engagement in communities. To achieve these goals, we provide a variety of character building initiatives & etiquette programs based on:
- The Virtues Project (www.virtuesproject.com)
- Faithwalking (www.faithwalking.us)
Our programs & projects are completely customized to meet your needs and budget. If you do not see a topic you desire, please ask. Our services include more than what is possible to list and we may just have some material to meet your needs!