Character is who we really are, on the inside. Personality and behavior are what other people see of us. Our character can be developed over time with a set of proven techniques. Whether you are a child or an adult, an individual or a family, an organization or business, a school or a prison, these strategies can build character and bring understanding among people. We work with individuals and groups of all sizes. Customized workshops are available at no extra charge.
We have experience working with:
- Individuals, Families & Parents
- Businesses & Nonprofits
- Daycare Centers & Schools
- Jails & Prisons
Some sample workshop topics include:
- Bringing out the Best in Our Children. (Families, Daycare Centers & Schools)
- Beyond Bullying: Creating a Culture of Kindness
- Discipline with Restorative Justice
- Community Character Initiative for Jails & Prisons
- Customer Service Training for Businesses
- Organizational Development….. and more!
McKnight Consulting’s Community Character Project seeks to promote civility, courtesy and civic engagement in communities. To achieve these goals, we provide a variety of character building initiatives & etiquette programs based on:
- The Virtues Project (www.virtuesproject.com)
- Faithwalking (www.faithwalking.us)